Thread: Quick Reply glitch

• Display

Images

Default Quick Reply glitch

When typing a "quick reply" with a quote, if as I'm typing I backspace, it takes me one line above where I was and will not let me edit back to where I was. I then have to exit and start over being careful not to make any mistakes I have to correct. I've tried this on both my desktop and laptop with the same results
    ~This is not a diet... It is My Life ~

2. Default Re: Quick Reply glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Kntrylady View Post
    When typing a "quick reply" with a quote, if as I'm typing I backspace, it takes me one line above where I was and will not let me edit back to where I was. I then have to exit and start over being careful not to make any mistakes I have to correct. I've tried this on both my desktop and laptop with the same results
    testing reply with quote and made a mistake, hit backspace but i continued on with no problem. hmmmmm
    but i have experienced something similar when i do my stats but i'm always able to get back on the line that needs editing and finish the post.

maybe this is a browser thing?????
    i'll tell tom about with a link to this thread.
    just a heads up, he'll most likely ask what browser you are using.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

Default Re: Quick Reply glitch

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie 48 View Post
    testing reply with quote and made a mistake, hit backspace but i continued on with no problem. hmmmmm
    but i have experienced something similar when i do my stats but i'm always able to get back on the line that needs editing and finish the post.

maybe this is a browser thing?????
    i'll tell tom about with a link to this thread.
    just a heads up, he'll most likely ask what browser you are using.
    No problem, I did forget to mention I tried it in both Firefox and Explorer (and now this is weird, it worked fine this time. But this has been happening for a couple of weeks for me???)
    ~This is not a diet... It is My Life ~

4. Default Re: Quick Reply glitch

i never use explorer any more. every time i do something gets messed up. i started using chrome a long time ago.

but i will still inform tom of this thread

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30