Thread: HELLOOOO anybody out there?

• Display

Default HELLOOOO anybody out there?

Hi Y'all ,

Anybody around? I want to get this party started!!!
    First time on Atkins May 2003 Start weight then 318 lbs, ended Oct. 2003, weight at 183 lbs.
    Started back on Atkins May 2011, SW 235 goal weight 165ish
    Crashed and burned again,, Started over 6/7/14 at 264, CW 264, goal still 165ish
    Started back again September 12th 2016, SW 296!!! goal 175ish.

Default Re: HELLOOOO anybody out there?

Hi, cme2! I'm afraid that this forum has gotten quiet over the years and it would be good to get it started back up, especially since we have a lot of people coming back to this WOL.

It used to be a place where everyone checked in every morning just to get the day started and make some plans for their meals and exercise. So...I have my meals planned for the day, some leftover Green Bean Casserole from last night, salad and pork chops. I almost always plan my meals ahead or I find myself grabbing things I shouldn't. The plan helps keep me on track.

What are your plans for today?
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn
    X 52 X 64 X16

Hi Blueberry!!

Yes I remember we use to have fun on here,, roll calls and stuff, I met some nice people here too.

It seems the whole board has gotten kinda quiet, maybe it will pick up with the holidays and New Years.

My plan for today is making it thru Monday!! My hubby and I decided to get up earlier to do our workout before work because doing it after work meant never doing it, something or someone always came up, either one or both would work late or the daughter would stop by with thing 1 and thing 2 and we'd never get anything done after that!.

So this morning we did it! Got up did a core workout on the Daily Burn it was good but too darn early LOL

I need to get better at meal planning that is my biggest down fall, I never want to cook after work so the hubby and I eat out a lot,, not so good for the diet.

I say I'm going to cook ahead on the weekends and have the meals ready,, hahaha that never happens.. One day at a time right!
    First time on Atkins May 2003 Start weight then 318 lbs, ended Oct. 2003, weight at 183 lbs.
    Crashed and burned again,, Started over 6/7/14 at 264, CW 264, goal still 165ish

I have returned as well. After a year of, faux starts lasting a few days I really need to make this happen.

I had another account and there I went from 300 down to 200 and ended up at 195 for a few years.

The last 5 have been a challenge, my initial gain was to 230, and there I stayed.

married, 2 kids, 2 jobs and... everything went sideways. Its like my brain forgot how to prep and eat real food. Convinience became the norm and Im back to 295lbs.

I need to fix this. Today is Day 1.

I read above about the daily check in... how does that work kiddos? Im going to need some support so I don't slip.

Tomorrow is going to be ****, boss is taking the workgroup for pizza... I hope they have salad.

Cheers

Hi Nilo, welcome back!!

We use to have a daily roll call just so everyone could check in and say "hi" and chit chat some..

Tomorrow I'll go ahead and start a new thread in the Second time around forum called Roll Call and hopefully we can some people to join us!! It really helped me stay accountable..

Thank you and count me in!