Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 LastLast

Thread: ROLL CALL who's with me?

• Display
  1. Default Re: ROLL CALL who's with me?

Quote Originally Posted by victcy View Post
    Spring is here & I can't tell if I'm coming down with something or I'm suffering from hayfever!!! I never used to be allergic to anything until I moved here....then the olive tree pollen began to bother me, but it is a bit early for that. Yet my eyes, throat & nose are telling me they are not happy - but I'm also cold, & I don't remember that being a hayfever symptom!!

Yesterday was productive - I used our beeswax for the first time and made lip balm & it looks good (planning to make all my friends' birthday prezzies...) today I might try a teacup candle.
    you sound so handy and crafty!

Images

Default Re: ROLL CALL who's with me?

I wish I was handy & crafty....but I don't have an eye for colour or design!!! My teacup candle turned out a bit solid, not the dainty thing I had imagined but then I was using a solid pottery cup not bone china!! (I have an old set I never liked to drink from.....so why I thought it would look good with wax in??)

Daughter has set a date for her wedding (very end of year) which gives me time to get to goal, but I'm a nervous eater....& arrangements can be stressfull!

Just stopping in for a minute to say 'hello' then I'm off to town. When I return, I am going to make a pot of spareribs and sauerkraut for supper.

I'm trying to stay warm but it's cold and windy out there and I'm not looking forward to going out at all.

I hope all of you have a nice, healthy day!
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn

X 52 X 64 X6

Where is everyone? It's really quiet around here. I guess everyone is trying to stay warm....I know I am.

We are expecting a blizzard so I'm on my way to town to stock up on essentials...you know, dog food and birdseed. And, oh yeah, corned beef and cabbage because St. Patties day is coming up fast.
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn

X 52 X 64 X6

Images

Had an awful weekend (temptations temptations & all resolve just melted away...!!) & I'm still fighting my way back. My knees hurt & the joints of my fingers!!

The million dollar question: why do I do this to myself???

Images

Well today is a nice day and I need vegetables so I can see a walk is about to happen....but I just can't decide what to cook!! (So glad my first thought these days is that I will walk, for years my automatic response was to jump in the car - even if I just wanted a bottle of milk!)

Images

New week, new month, new resolve!! My spring clean for Easter begins today...(I am not the best of cleaners, it just doesn't excite me...)but it has to be done, just hope it isn't going to rain!!

8. Default Re: ROLL CALL who's with me?

feeling alone, victcy?
    i don't like being that way in threads so i'll update too.

been on plan and have refused to weigh. it was making me very disappointed and low. that's no way to live no matter if you need to lose a few pounds or not. so i've been concentrating on other things, trying to stay pretty low in carbs but not fretting if i have more than i should. what matters more is my choices. i know if i choose i right and stick with things i will be fine in the end.

Images

Noone feels alone on ADBB...!!! Good to see you Jimmie, just to show how observant I am (not!) until you mentioned it I hadn't realised that the 'like' button had gone!

Just to mix things up I've started the day with a 'pinterest' recipe of warm water, lemon joice, ACV & a dash of cayenne pepper - hoping it will give me a kick of sorts.....it was pretty horrible!

10. Default Re: ROLL CALL who's with me?

i've heard of that recipe and was pretty much turned off right then. lol
    ACV is suppose to be very good for our bodies but i'll take in on salad or mixing it with green beans.
    for water consumption, instead, i've been using lime in my water. i'm actually liking it better than lemon.