Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: ROLL CALL who's with me?

• Display

Default Re: ROLL CALL who's with me?

Quote Originally Posted by victcy View Post
    Spring is here & I can't tell if I'm coming down with something or I'm suffering from hayfever!!! I never used to be allergic to anything until I moved here....then the olive tree pollen began to bother me, but it is a bit early for that. Yet my eyes, throat & nose are telling me they are not happy - but I'm also cold, & I don't remember that being a hayfever symptom!!

Yesterday was productive - I used our beeswax for the first time and made lip balm & it looks good (planning to make all my friends' birthday prezzies...) today I might try a teacup candle.
    you sound so handy and crafty!

I wish I was handy & crafty....but I don't have an eye for colour or design!!! My teacup candle turned out a bit solid, not the dainty thing I had imagined but then I was using a solid pottery cup not bone china!! (I have an old set I never liked to drink from.....so why I thought it would look good with wax in??)

Daughter has set a date for her wedding (very end of year) which gives me time to get to goal, but I'm a nervous eater....& arrangements can be stressfull!

Just stopping in for a minute to say 'hello' then I'm off to town. When I return, I am going to make a pot of spareribs and sauerkraut for supper.

I'm trying to stay warm but it's cold and windy out there and I'm not looking forward to going out at all.

I hope all of you have a nice, healthy day!
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn

X 51 X 64 X6

Where is everyone? It's really quiet around here. I guess everyone is trying to stay warm....I know I am.

We are expecting a blizzard so I'm on my way to town to stock up on essentials...you know, dog food and birdseed. And, oh yeah, corned beef and cabbage because St. Patties day is coming up fast.
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn

X 51 X 64 X6

Had an awful weekend (temptations temptations & all resolve just melted away...!!) & I'm still fighting my way back. My knees hurt & the joints of my fingers!!

The million dollar question: why do I do this to myself???

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122