Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

Thread: ROLL CALL who's with me?

• Display

Default Re: ROLL CALL who's with me?

Hi, Lisa. I'm glad to hear that things are settling down for you.

I've been gone from here for a while but am always thinking about everyone on this board. I've been on vacation for the past week and have lost 10 lbs in the past 2 months so I'm moving right along and having fun doing it. I'm eating my veggies and drinking lots of water (it easier in the hot weather) and am doing well.

Here's hoping that we get more people on the board now that it's bathing suit season.
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn

X 52 X 64 X6

Super progress Nyna! Congratulations!
    Jill
    I DID HAVE 100 pounds gone and WAS setting up residence in One-derland.
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way.

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Not losing on OWL? Need to focus yourself?
    Check out the Cheat Free Challenge Group
    http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.c...at-free-group/

Quote Originally Posted by blueberrylady View Post
    Hi, Lisa. I'm glad to hear that things are settling down for you.

I've been gone from here for a while but am always thinking about everyone on this board. I've been on vacation for the past week and have lost 10 lbs in the past 2 months so I'm moving right along and having fun doing it. I'm eating my veggies and drinking lots of water (it easier in the hot weather) and am doing well.

Here's hoping that we get more people on the board now that it's bathing suit season.
    Fantastic stats, Nyna! Settingly down and sleeping....a lot. I think I've missed a lot of my sleep rhythm over the past year.

Sounds like you've found what's working for you to burn off those 10 pounds.

Crossing fingers for more traffic as well.
    There's no shame in making mistakes...it means you're human, and you're trying.
    SW: 234, CW: 230
    1st Goal: 229

Images

Yesterday was our whitsuntide bank holiday, so we went up to village to clean our house, yard & shed it was hot, non-stop & I always react to something in the dust (which is everywhere!!) but I stayed on plan. And my energy levels are rising...so here is hoping for an energetic June, a month in which things get done.

Quote Originally Posted by victcy View Post
    Yesterday was our whitsuntide bank holiday, so we went up to village to clean our house, yard & shed it was hot, non-stop & I always react to something in the dust (which is everywhere!!) but I stayed on plan. And my energy levels are rising...so here is hoping for an energetic June, a month in which things get done.
    Sounds like spring cleaning is happening all over. Yay for staying on plan....and feeling the energies rise!

Still hanging on here too.
    There's no shame in making mistakes...it means you're human, and you're trying.
    SW: 234, CW: 230
    1st Goal: 229

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425