Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: February 2017 Water Challenge

  • Share
  • Thread Tools
  • Display
  1. Default Re: February 2017 Water Challenge

    19 Feb - 64 oz.
    20 Feb - 68 oz.
    21 Feb - 66 oz.
    22 feb - 64 oz.
    23 feb. - 64 oz.
    24 feb - 72 oz.
    25 feb - 64 oz.
    26 feb - 64 oz.

    LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Jan 13, 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: February 2017 Water Challenge

    Feb 27: 72oz


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    "Do or do not......there is no try" - Yoda

  3. Default Re: February 2017 Water Challenge

    19 Feb - 64 oz.
    20 Feb - 68 oz.
    21 Feb - 66 oz.
    22 feb - 64 oz.
    23 feb. - 64 oz.
    24 feb - 72 oz.
    25 feb - 64 oz.
    26 feb - 64 oz.
    27 feb - 64 oz.

    LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

  4. Default Re: February 2017 Water Challenge

    19 Feb - 64 oz.
    20 Feb - 68 oz.
    21 Feb - 66 oz.
    22 feb - 64 oz.
    23 feb. - 64 oz.
    24 feb - 72 oz.
    25 feb - 64 oz.
    26 feb - 64 oz.
    27 feb - 64 oz.
    28 feb - 64 oz.

    this finishes my challenge.

    LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

  5. Default Re: February 2017 Water Challenge

    Molly, you only have the 28th to report but you've already earned the award. even if you used your last free day for tuesday, you're an award winner for this challenge


    LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Jan 13, 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: February 2017 Water Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmie 48 View Post
    Molly, you only have the 28th to report but you've already earned the award. even if you used your last free day for tuesday, you're an award winner for this challenge

    Thanks Jimmie! I will need to use my third free day, I only made it to 48 oz today.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    "Do or do not......there is no try" - Yoda

  7. Default Re: February 2017 Water Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Molly1980 View Post
    Thanks Jimmie! I will need to use my third free day, I only made it to 48 oz today.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    at least you saved it for the very last day of the month

    LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Jan 13, 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: February 2017 Water Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmie 48 View Post
    at least you saved it for the very last day of the month
    I don't think I should know that I'm allowed days to miss.... but they did save me.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    "Do or do not......there is no try" - Yoda

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions