Thread: Day 1

• Display

Default Day 1

Okay, so here I am on Day 1 of Induction!!!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!

2. Default Re: Day 1

are you doing induction according to the 2002 version of Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution? that is what this board was built on and although we would support you in later versions our help and advice will be geared towards that version i mentioned.

personally, i hate how atkins nutritional keeps changing the phases and plan. i like the structure of the 2002 version

so how did you do today?

Default Re: Day 1

How's day 2?
    There's no shame in making mistakes...it means you're human, and you're trying.
    SW: 235
    80 Day Obsession with eating healthy and exercising every day; until December 13th, the 80th day.
    Induction for two weeks
    5 days of interval training, 2 days of yoga or walking.

Yes I'm doing the original Atkins and so far, so good. I'm not experiencing any of the horrible "Atkins flu" that I have in the past, thank goodness. Don't want that with the new job starting g today. I have totally changed my attitude about my weightloss and I feel so much more positive now.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Middleagedhippie View Post
    Yes I'm doing the original Atkins and so far, so good. I'm not experiencing any of the horrible "Atkins flu" that I have in the past, thank goodness. Don't want that with the new job starting g today. I have totally changed my attitude about my weightloss and I feel so much more positive now.
    Sounds good! Fingers crossed no Atkins flu and all the best in your new job.
    Before & After
    Doggie Max's award

Travelling Roads, Trails and Ancient Routes:
    John o'Groats Trail, Scotland (from Inverness to John o'Groats) : 57.2/146 miles
    Pledging Flights challenge:
    Never Ending Staircase - segment from 22.000 to 24.000 flights : 1403/2000 flights

F/64 yrs/ - SW: 78 kg; GW: 65 kg; LW: 56 kg; CW 59.6 kg.

Quote Originally Posted by Middleagedhippie View Post
    Definitely sounds like you had a great start. I hope each day is as easy as the first couple of days!
    There's no shame in making mistakes...it means you're human, and you're trying.
    SW: 235
    80 Day Obsession with eating healthy and exercising every day; until December 13th, the 80th day.
    Induction for two weeks
    5 days of interval training, 2 days of yoga or walking.