Thread: Hello Community

• Display

Default Hello Community

Just a newbie here dropping by to say "Hi." I am trying hard to live a healthy lifestyle as I am honestly tired of people saying that I am fat and all. I am really hoping to get a lot of ideas and motivation from you guys. Thanks in advance

Images

Default Re: Hello Community

Hiya simplymckenzie! Nice to have you with us here at the ADBB. You've come to the right place for inspiration and good Atkins advice. Take a look around the board and you'll find a wealth of information and feel free to ask if you have any questions.
    Best wishes on your Atkins journey!
    Before & After
    Doggie Max's award

Pledging Flights challenge:
    Never Ending Staircase - segment from 22.000 to 24.000 flights : 884/2000
    Travelling Roads, Trails and Ancient Routes:
    Oregon Trail (2170 miles) from Independence Missouri to Oregon City: 2124.4/2170

F/63 yrs/ - SW: 78 kg; GW: 65 kg; LW: 56 kg; CW 59.6 kg.

Welcome to the board!

Hearing the words from others can be very hurtful to all aspects of our lives. Just know, you're taking awesome steps to make healthy changes in your life, and you have the power within you to do anything you set before you. Have you thought about what goals you have for this new change?

For example, my long term goal is to lose 70 pounds, but my short term goal is to lose 1 pound a week with healthy eating and exercise...burn fat, build muscle, shrink skin.

I hope you'll enjoy finding information on this website. Use it as a great tool to help navigate through your journey. I hope you'll also join in the exercise challenges too!

Best wishes!
    There's no shame in making mistakes...it means you're human, and you're trying.
    SW: 235
    80 Day Obsession with eating healthy and exercising every day; until December 13th, the 80th day.
    Induction for two weeks
    5 days of interval training, 2 days of yoga or walking.

welcome to a friendly place that enjoys low carb

Welcome to the ADBB! I'm glad you found us.

Read the Atkins Phases Forum for info on the diet and ask any questions you may have.
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn

X 52 X 64 X16

Thank you all for your warm messages.