Thread: let me know if you are interested..............

• Display
  1. Default let me know if you are interested..............

is anyone, although, we are few in numbers, interested in doing the semi-annual challenges?
    because of our numbers i guess i just figured nobody cared and figured "why bother?".

but i'll let you state your feeling on it.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

Default Re: let me know if you are interested..............

When the time comes, I'm always up for the veggie challenge - a great fav! - (not sure when it's due again...didn't we do it just a short time ago?). Usually there are quite a few 'takers' for that challenge, so might be worth it.
    No point your going to all that trouble though Jo, for just one or two...
    Perhaps in the new year, after all the festivities, the board will liven up some. Fingers crossed.
    Before & After
    Doggie Max's award

F/64 yrs/ - SW: 78 kg; GW: 65 kg; LW: 56 kg; CW 59.9 kg.

3. Default Re: let me know if you are interested..............

Quote Originally Posted by sallyseachange View Post
    If, when the time comes, I'm always up for the veggie challenge - a great fav! - (not sure when it's due again...didn't we do it just a short time ago?). Usually there are quite a few 'takers' for that challenge, so might be worth it.
    No point your going to all that trouble though Jo, for just one or two...
    Perhaps in the new year, after all the festivities, the board will liven up some. Fingers crossed.
    the last veggie challenge was in may 2017. we were due, at a 6 month interval, to have one in november. we also are due for the annual christmas tree virtual climb but not sure who would do it besides you and me.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie 48 View Post
    the last veggie challenge was in may 2017. we were due, at a 6 month interval, to have one in november. we also are due for the annual christmas tree virtual climb but not sure who would do it besides you and me.
    Oh yes! How could I forget the Christmas Tree Challenge! Lots of fun. Such a pity of we can't drum up a bit of support for that one.

Come on everyone...let's climb a few trees and put an added sparkle into the festivities!!
    Before & After
    Doggie Max's award

5. Default Re: let me know if you are interested..............

sally, you were the only one who commented.

the board is slow but maybe part of that is due to the lack of activity. if a newbie does come, what is there for them?
    with that in mind i'm going to have something for them.
    read the challenge is up
    water challenge is up
    vitamin/supplement challenge is up
    and you know the mileage challenge is started.

i may end up being the only one in one or more of those but what the heck... if somebody comes back or somebody news joins, we'll be ready for them.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

Sorry I missed this post - was totally wrapped up in the build up to our family wedding!

7. Default Re: let me know if you are interested..............

it's ok, victcy. your time of being wrapped up in the wedding plans was way better than me sitting here wondering if we should do challenges! way better!

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie 48 View Post
    sally, you were the only one who commented.

the board is slow but maybe part of that is due to the lack of activity. if a newbie does come, what is there for them?
    with that in mind i'm going to have something for them.
    read the challenge is up
    water challenge is up
    vitamin/supplement challenge is up
    and you know the mileage challenge is started.

i may end up being the only one in one or more of those but what the heck... if somebody comes back or somebody news joins, we'll be ready for them.
    Were you ever a Girl Guide, Jo? (I think you call them Girl Scouts in USA). Their motto is (or used to be) 'Be prepared'. You are following that admirably!
    Before & After
    Doggie Max's award

9. Default Re: let me know if you are interested..............

Quote Originally Posted by sallyseachange View Post
    Were you ever a Girl Guide, Jo? (I think you call them Girl Scouts in USA). Their motto is (or used to be) 'Be prepared'. You are following that admirably!
    never was a part of girl scouts but was a den leader in the cub scouts {boy scouts USA for the younger boys} for a number of years. both boys and dh were involved with the boy scout program and the explorer program.

thanks for the vote of confidence

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30