Thread: Question concerning Atkins Endulge snacks

• Display

Blog Entries

Default Question concerning Atkins Endulge snacks

Does anyone in this group use the Atkins endulge snacks on a regular basis? Can you give the pros and cons please?

Blog Entries
    Images

Default Re: Question concerning Atkins Endulge snacks

Well Kevin O. I did not my first round and do not want to this round.

Cons: I really do not buy the premis that the sugar substititues they use actually are not carbs or will cause insulin spikes. I know from eating them that that is how they feel to me, like eating illegal items
    Pros: I think some people who are very careful and count things may be able to handle them. At least I have seem some people say they have no issues.

Blog Entries
    Images

So I walked by the Atkins bars today and discovered they are now selling a new kind. Without sugar alchols. Because as many of us know sugar alchohols are very much like sugar and should be counted as carbs.
    Carb counts were higher because yeah they cannot deduct that sugar alcohol. I did not buy any. Too many carbs for my diet which is maxing our at 20 at the moment
    (To be cynical this new product may be why they introduced the plan where you can start dieting eating 40 carbs LOL)

I always did better not feeding the beast--- even if it wasn't high in carbs.
    Jill
    I DID HAVE 100 pounds gone and WAS setting up residence in One-derland.
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way.

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Not losing on OWL? Need to focus yourself?
    Check out the Cheat Free Challenge Group
    http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.c...at-free-group/

Blog Entries
    Images

Yeah. I think you are right there.
    A lot of people test their blood now for ketosis and blood sugar and it seems like what they are seeing is that artificial sweeternes do cause spikes. I know that to be true from diet coke. I love it. But it makes me fat because it makes me crave food.