Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Atkins Journey Take two

• Display

Blog Entries
    Images

Default Re: Atkins Journey Take two

Weights today! I am writing it down so I will actually do them!!! LOL. I do not mind lifting. It is just harder to motivate myself for than yoga or running or walking. I have been getting stronger. I realized I could lift myself off the floor when crosslegged just pushing down my arms the other day. That was a first.

Blog Entries
    Images

Update. I did a few weight things then I went for a long walk LOL. Sunny out I had to go.

Today I had yogurth (labneh actually) and some oats and chia seeds and nuts for breakfast
    I made a tofu veggie stir fry for supper
    And made some keto crackers that I ate with more labneh and berries.
    Also had some dark chocolate and almond milk and sugar free jello
    About 1900 cals and 45 carbs. It has been where I have been sitting the last couple of weeks.
    Weight has been stable at 111.2 for a bit

Blog Entries
    Images

Scale gave me 112.2 yesterday and I cut back carbs and narrowed eating window to see 110.8 today. And it is nice feeling that ketosis fullness this morning. I like being under 112 but maybe that is just too obsessive. I will be thinking about this over the next few weeks

Jogging and yoga yesterday so supposed to be lifting day again. I may fire up some Jillian video. She can get me going on squats and lunges and burpees. Think I will make those crackers again. They were good
    Last edited by liv; February 25th, 2020 at 09:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Images

had a busy day and ate tuna out of can and had a shake and an atkins bar and really not enough food and weight down to 109.4, Felt fine with energy today and went swimming. I try to swim once a week but that does not always happen. We are heading for really nice weather (for here) so I will be outdoors as much as possible the next few days.

I was thinking about bone health today and wondered if I should buy some vitamin k2 supplement. I already do Calcium and vitamin D.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213