Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: When you fall...get up again

• Display

Default Re: When you fall...get up again

Weight still up 220.6 but no worries. Did a solid three+ mile walk today while I have sunshine -- the next couple of days do not look promising
    Jill
    I DID HAVE 100 pounds gone and WAS setting up residence in One-derland.
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way.

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Down to 219.6 today and did another three miles this morning. PT for legs tonight and trying to tie in some ab work as well.
    Jill
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Been hovering between 219 and 218 for close to two weeks without any drops. Not thrilled about this but am going to try to tighten things up and see what happens. I have been walking a lot and lifting so it is not a lack of exercise. May need to keep closed track of dairy and sweeteners. I will see if that makes a difference.
    Jill

Adding weights, and tried bicyce today. Only three miles to start but want to shake things up. Weight was the same again
    Jill

Well, on the 15th my weight had popped up to 221. Definitely a trigger food. I felt full, bloated and just YUCK. Decided to fast for 36 hours. Drank water, black coffee and Gatorade Zero. Wasn't really hungry. Did a 2.5 mile walk and my PT weight training and saw no difference in performance. In fact I think it may have been slightly better than usual. WOke up this morning to a new weight---216.0. So it definitely hit a reset button on my digestion. Will try to add this in every once in awhile. My body seems to agree with it.
    Jill

Up slightly today 216.6 Not a surprise. Did a 2.25 mile walk tonight with some really stiff winds. Took about 700 extra steps because of the wind pushing me around. Ate nice and clean today. Minding my numbers and activities after that long stall. Sometimes you get sloppy and you don't even realize it. Thinking maybe I have been slipping in a little too much cheese, and the occasional sugar free popsickle or s/f Snapple. They have to go for now.
    Jill

217.6 today but sodium was a bit high yesterday. Cals on low side, macros good, 10K in steps, and lifted weights so it is just a blip that will pass.
    Jill

Back down to 216.4 today. It is an OFF day for weights -- I have done 5 straight and wanted a rest day, so I pushed the distance on walking today and went for about 3.25 miles this afternoon. Not a blistering pace, but finished the 3.25 in exactly an hour. I am happy with that. If I stay under 2.5 I can get the pace up to 3.5 but that extra mile always drags the speed down. It will come in time I think.
    Jill

New low. 214.8 I did a full UPPER BODY weight workout today and wanted a lighter cardio so did a Sansone WATP video. I don't think it taxes my cardio as much as walking outdoors but it was raining all day and it seems to work up a good sweat-- maybe more than walking. And it is a change so my body doesnt get too used to things. Weights were pretty good, but I was tired by the time I got to Biceps and triceps and it showed.
    Jill

Bobbed back up and the came down a bit today for 215.4 Had a good tough Chest/back/shoulder workout today and a solid hour and a half yesterday with lower body, core and a 2.75 mile walk. Keeping the momentum going. Looked at some numbers today... I will officially leave the OBESE category at 191. Onederland is my next major goal then 191 will be coming along after that. Am starting to see some real changes in my upper and lower body.
    Jill

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011