Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: When you fall...get up again

• Display

Blog Entries
    Images

Default Re: When you fall...get up again

Hi look at you. It is coming down. I find that there is so much tinkering. And I keep learning the same lessons over and over again. LOL. But as long as the trend is good I am happy

Totally agree-- even in the course of this I will relax a little and ignore a lesson I previously learned but the scale reminds me soon enough. I am being really rigid this time around. I know the older I get the less leeway you get if you want results.

Good day to walk today and I went 3 + miles and kept the 3.5 MPH pace up. I try to keep my heart rate from going past 160 but Honeslty I am really confortable with it in the 150s though the charts say thats too high. I think I just have a higher rate capability. Even when I was younger I was comfortable and breathing fine at 5 to 10 BPM faster than the charts. Good to see you.
    Jill
    I DID HAVE 100 pounds gone and WAS setting up residence in One-derland.
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way.

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

So taking stock today. Weight up slightly to 215.8 no big deal--normal fluctuation. Have noticed my stomach no longer gets in the way when I am stretching and doing exercises. This may seem silly but there are moves you can't do when your stomach is too big---your body just cannot get to the required positions. Sleeping well--am tired at night and am sleeping better than I have in ages. Starting to see the definition in the shoulders and upper arms. Thats always the first place, but I am glad to see these little changes. Back and arms leaning out a lot. Waist definition is starting to happen. SOmething about these last ten pounds has kind of made a whopping visible difference. Nowhere close to where I want to be but the progress is nice to see.
    Jill
    I DID HAVE 100 pounds gone and WAS setting up residence in One-derland.
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way.

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Blog Entries
    Images

I have been aiming to make biceps ... but not really getting any... oh and abs... those are really hard to find or see.

I know exactly what you mean about stomach...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112