Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: When you fall...get up again

• Display

Blog Entries
    Images

Default Re: When you fall...get up again

Hi look at you. It is coming down. I find that there is so much tinkering. And I keep learning the same lessons over and over again. LOL. But as long as the trend is good I am happy

Totally agree-- even in the course of this I will relax a little and ignore a lesson I previously learned but the scale reminds me soon enough. I am being really rigid this time around. I know the older I get the less leeway you get if you want results.

Good day to walk today and I went 3 + miles and kept the 3.5 MPH pace up. I try to keep my heart rate from going past 160 but Honeslty I am really confortable with it in the 150s though the charts say thats too high. I think I just have a higher rate capability. Even when I was younger I was comfortable and breathing fine at 5 to 10 BPM faster than the charts. Good to see you.
    Jill

Back in ONEderland as of 7/27/2020!

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/195.2/169 or a size 8 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

So taking stock today. Weight up slightly to 215.8 no big deal--normal fluctuation. Have noticed my stomach no longer gets in the way when I am stretching and doing exercises. This may seem silly but there are moves you can't do when your stomach is too big---your body just cannot get to the required positions. Sleeping well--am tired at night and am sleeping better than I have in ages. Starting to see the definition in the shoulders and upper arms. Thats always the first place, but I am glad to see these little changes. Back and arms leaning out a lot. Waist definition is starting to happen. SOmething about these last ten pounds has kind of made a whopping visible difference. Nowhere close to where I want to be but the progress is nice to see.
    Jill

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Blog Entries
    Images

I have been aiming to make biceps ... but not really getting any... oh and abs... those are really hard to find or see.

I know exactly what you mean about stomach...

It takes awhile to start seeing things and for me the arms are first. I am just now starting to see the bicep bump forming and that is after 4 months of lifting 2-3 times a week. My triceps are a lot better but there will always be loose skin there (sigh). The abs are under there somewhere, cant see em yet, LOL. On the plus side, my booty is firm and doesnt jiggle. Thats always a good thing.
    Jill

214.6 today so back down. Am taking off from weights and walking for cardio this week. Body has felt tired and achy and I haven't taken a break week in about 11 weeks and think maybe I need it. Am still getting all my steps in by spring cleaning though. Do not want to turn into a couch potato while on break. Ate heavy yesterday -2000calories. I was hungry all day and I think it is my own fault. Made chaffles for breakfast (waffles with egg, almond meal, flax seed,etc) and it seems that they drive my hunger up. Better off staying safe with my good old scrambled eggs or omelet. They never trigger me.
    Jill

214.2 today. I have been taking the week off from weights and didn't walk the past 2 days (though still got my 10K steps). Today I walked a couple of miles and it felt good.Not much to report otherwise.
    Jill

Down a wee bit more to 214.0 Half a pound more and I will be down 40 pounds. Next goal: 203 and 50 pounds down but lets face it the BIGGIE is One-derland so the 50, though an important number, is not nearly as important in my head as getting to 199. These next couple of months are going to go by slowly as I edge down to this place but I will do it.
    Jill

Tried to stick to a week of rest but just cannot do it. Had to get out and walk today. Did three miles. Didn;t feel fast but when I got home realized I was just shy of a 4 MPH pace for the 3 miles. And it felt really really good to sweat today. Missed it. Will pick up with the weights again Thursday or Friday.
    Jill

Today I hit 212.6. Thats 40 pounds down. This has been the most predictable round of weight loss I have ever had. Way steadier losses than in the past. I thought about setting my next mini goal at 203 or 50 down but I would be kidding myself. The half century would be great but my eye is really on Onederland so that the next goal I am shooting for. Hoping to be there in early September. Just got to stick with the program and keep pushing forward.
    Jill

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast