Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: When you fall...get up again

• Display

Default Re: When you fall...get up again

Got up early to walk the dog since DH is going fishing today. Lucky I did, it was cooler and he is an old furry guy so he doesnt do as well in the heat. By the time I dropped him at the house and fed him, the heat was starting. I got in a good 2.25 mile cardio in and got home 5 minutes before the rain. Already have 6500 steps on the day and I havent even had breakfast yet. Weight up a pound which is typical, plus I had red meat yesterday and did not walk so not a bad number at all. Did a tough upper body last night too so may be holding some water in those muscles.
    Jill

Back in ONEderland as of 7/27/2020!

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/195.2/169 or a size 8 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Images

thanks for the feedback on water, i am beginning t focus on that as well why would red meat make you gain weight considering it is pure protein

i want a do so bad! whats his/her name?
    Clean Page - The Plan
    30 days induction
    weigh daily
    drink 5 bottles of water daily
    keep to 20g net carbs
    no peanuts, no strepsils and no coconut
    Work out but dont over do it

Margie!!!

He is a big goofy collie named Miles. The red meat is just literally heavy in your system and takes much longer to digest so until it leaves your system the scale weighs a little heavier. But don't be fooled---even some "safe" foods can trigger you. I did an elimination diet and discovered a lot of triggers. For example eggplant triggers a 3-4 pound gain on the scale and can stall me for a week. It also bloats me and causes water retention. The thing is, it may not cause a true weight gain but if you get on the scale and see the water weight and no losses that's a mental challenge. BY knowing your triggers then you can mentally work out why the scale is not cooperating. Other trigger foods can be true "triggers" peanuts are one of mine. If I eat anything with peanuts in it I am starving all day. Most other nuts are also appetite triggers for me though not quite as bad.

Today the scale is still up at 206.4 its an up and down kind of week. My water intake is not where it should be and I think if I correct that the body will start flushing out the weight. I have not had a plateau yet so it is possible I an entering the beginnings of one but I think this is just a sign I need to tweak a bit with water and exercise.
    Jill

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

So yesterday was 206.X and today I popped up to 207.5. I was toying with the idea of a fast today and this clinches it. I need to shake my body up.
    Jill

Images

Good luck with the fast and well done on being so consistent. This must be a struggle point for you and your body is fighting the onderland. Keep pushing and you will be there very soon ❤️
    Clean Page - The Plan
    30 days induction
    weigh daily
    keep to 20g net carbs

Margie!!!

Yup not about to give up now. Just trusting the plan.
    Jill

was 205.4 today so finally starting to see it come back down. Will likely not post much the next couple days since I will be babysitting my grandson
    Jill

Images

have fun with him and see you soon
    Clean Page - The Plan
    30 days induction
    weigh daily
    keep to 20g net carbs

Margie!!!

not sure of my weight as I am without a scale. Havent eaten many calories the past few days but have eaten clean. At the same time, the heat has not had me very workout motivated so I took a couple of rest days but did at least get 10K steps in though not really a cardio. I may be in a plateau or it may just be a short hesitation. I havent plateaued yet this time around so it wouldnt surprise me but you always hope you wont get one. It is what it is.
    Jill

Ate well today, walked 12K steps and did my upper body workout. Calories were low but carbs were higher than usual so we will se how that plays out on the scale tomorrow
    Jill

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast