Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

Thread: When you fall...get up again

• Display

Default Re: When you fall...get up again

205.4 this morning so no new ground gained but at least I am back down to where I was 2 weeks ago. Not sure what is going on but it is highly likely my body is taking a pause and catching up. So I wills tay the course and trust the process.
    Jill

Back in ONEderland as of 7/27/2020!

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/197.8/169 or a size 8 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

I had bounced up to 207 (mostly water retention) the day before yesterday but I had already planned a fast so I went for a 36 hour fast to spur autophagy and it was surprisingly easy. This morning I got up to a small whoosh and a big breakfast to literally break the fast. I hit 203.8 which means I am a measly 0.2 from 50 pounds down and that much closer to One-derland. This is where I tend to self sabotage - right before a big goal. I have to keep focused now. Am due for an exercise change soon and thats a good thing. I have been lifting heavy and I am having a hard time so the change may be good. We will see babysitting seems to mess up my lifting ability too. I am guessing the change of activity drains my energy and I don't have enough gas in the tank to do well with the weights. Next week may be better since I am home. WIll be curious to see.
    Jill

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

204 today. Skipped weights last night and I will do them this morning. This 90 degree heat is not helping me. I have been trying to put off walking till the cooler part of the evening but then I am doing the workouts too close together and am too tired. Will lift early today and hopefully get both in. Last week was tough mentally -- just hit a spot where evrything was frustrating me and this week I am on re-set and seem to be back into a more determined "push through this" mode. Fingers crossed it sticks. I have better results when my outlook is positive and I am actively working to do little extras to further my journey. They are tiny small things each day but they add up and show on the scale.
    Jill

Hit a big goal today -- 50 pounds down exactly! 203.6 today. A good confidence builder as I go dress shopping for son's wedding today.
    Jill

203.4 today so still down. Went shopping for a dress for son's wedding yesterday. It wasn't nearly as painful as it was shopping last time. I actually liked how I looked in several of the dresses. I'm not a glitz and glam type and wound up with a bridesmaid's dress because the beading was more subtle. Its not a WOW dress but, hey it's not my wedding and the bride's mother should shine. I am thinking it may be a bit understated but it suits me. I think if I get the right necklace (It has a lower back so a backdrop necklace is in order) it will be fine.
    Jill

Images

Congrats on the wedding Jill and happy you enjoyed shopping for a dress. that is usually a trigger for me. also happy to see some progress no matter how little. Onederland awaits you regardless.
    Clean Page - The Plan
    30 days induction
    weigh daily
    drink 5 bottles of water daily
    keep to 20g net carbs
    no peanuts, no strepsils and no coconut
    Work out but dont over do it

Margie!!!

Thanks. 203 even today. Sneaking down by ounces.
    Jill

203 even again. I like holding steady just fine! Walked 3 miles yesterday and got my lower body work in. Rainy this morning. May be a day off weights since I am running on a tight schedule today but hope to walk.
    Jill

202.4 this morning and I had a steak dinner last night so feeling good about that. Usually the beef makes the scale jump.
    Jill

202.8 today a normal bump and totally expected. My walking has been shorter distances the past few days because of the heat. And my protein choices the past few days have included clams with lots of butter, steak, porchetta, and a lot of heavy proteins. I am trying to eat a lot lighter today. Probably won't walk at all since the temps are near 100 but will do lower body and keep the water intake flowing!
    Jill