Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: When you fall...get up again

• Display

Default Re: When you fall...get up again

205.4 this morning so no new ground gained but at least I am back down to where I was 2 weeks ago. Not sure what is going on but it is highly likely my body is taking a pause and catching up. So I wills tay the course and trust the process.
    Jill
    I DID HAVE 100 pounds gone and WAS setting up residence in One-derland.
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/206.2/169 or a size 8 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

I had bounced up to 207 (mostly water retention) the day before yesterday but I had already planned a fast so I went for a 36 hour fast to spur autophagy and it was surprisingly easy. This morning I got up to a small whoosh and a big breakfast to literally break the fast. I hit 203.8 which means I am a measly 0.2 from 50 pounds down and that much closer to One-derland. This is where I tend to self sabotage - right before a big goal. I have to keep focused now. Am due for an exercise change soon and thats a good thing. I have been lifting heavy and I am having a hard time so the change may be good. We will see babysitting seems to mess up my lifting ability too. I am guessing the change of activity drains my energy and I don't have enough gas in the tank to do well with the weights. Next week may be better since I am home. WIll be curious to see.
    Jill
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

204 today. Skipped weights last night and I will do them this morning. This 90 degree heat is not helping me. I have been trying to put off walking till the cooler part of the evening but then I am doing the workouts too close together and am too tired. Will lift early today and hopefully get both in. Last week was tough mentally -- just hit a spot where evrything was frustrating me and this week I am on re-set and seem to be back into a more determined "push through this" mode. Fingers crossed it sticks. I have better results when my outlook is positive and I am actively working to do little extras to further my journey. They are tiny small things each day but they add up and show on the scale.
    Jill

Hit a big goal today -- 50 pounds down exactly! 203.6 today. A good confidence builder as I go dress shopping for son's wedding today.
    Jill

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516