Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: When you fall...get up again

• Display

Default Re: When you fall...get up again

Babysitting again so I probably won't be able to know my wait till I get back home on Friday. Got in my 10,000 steps and will do my lower body workout tonight. This hot spell is kicking my butt
    Jill

Back in ONEderland as of 7/27/2020!

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/194.2/169 or a size 10 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Missed a few days with babysitting. 203 even this morning. Usually takes a couple days to settle after the travel. Pouring hard today. Probably will not get to walk today.
    Jill

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

new low - 201.8 this morning and that after a total slug day yesterday. Will walk and do legs and core today
    Jill

Ate well and got in a three mile cardio walk tonight. First good cardio in five days.
    Jill

ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!! 200.4 today. Oddly, I am more calm about this now than I have been all month. I guess becaue I am close enough that there is no doubt I will get there whereas I seemed stuck at five pounds above the threshold last month (I wasnt that stuck, but it felt like it). Just went thru my outerwear yesterday in the closet. A military style navy coat that I dreamed of wearing again is going to fit this fall. In fact I can button it right now (It is a little tight though). Two fall jackets are already in the "ready to wear" section of the closet. My holy grail red dress may even fit by the wedding rehearsal dinner in November. We will see. Not worried about any of these things now. Just want to walk thru that gate into Wonderland because I honeatly thought it would take me a year and a half to get there and it is now just nine months into the journey so I am feeling very blessed right now.
    Jill

So I weighed to nite after my walk and I am thinking tomorrow may be the day I walk beck into One-derland. Just kind of sad that all my ADBB peeps aren't here.
    They walked so much of this journey with me
    Jill

Today is the day and I had a spectacular 2.5 pound whoosh to usher me into ONEderland. Hit the scale at 198.0 this morning!
    Jill

I had been walking a lot and slipping on weights so yesterday I did chest/back/shoulders during the day then did lower body and core last night. Gets me caught up. I will do arms tonight and walk again. Weight good 198.2 today even with a lot of muscle soreness, probably a little water. I decided to try going for a massage today so having lifted hard will be good --- will give her some sore muscles to work with. Marge, I am missing company here
    Jill

Back to 198 even today. Thats a good solid "stick" for this number so it lets me relax a little that it isn't going to pop back up into the 200s. Planning grouper for dinner tonight. Still misreably hot here. I rode bike last night because it was just too hot to walk. Came back dripping in sweat! Hoping to do some painting and sew a few new masks this morning.

Still beastly hot but I really needed to get in a cardio walk so I did it heat and all. Luckily there was a stiff breeze. 2.5 miles and weights for bicep and triceps today
    Last edited by chinadoll; July 29th, 2020 at 06:29 PM.
    Jill

199.0 today but I had a large portion of fish and some soy last night, not a surprise. Did get to walk last night but didn't walk as far as I wanted but the heat and humidity was a killer last night.

The weather should break soon. That will help a lot. I seem to lose better when I am getting those longer walks in. Did enjoy the meal last night. Soy, sesame oil and garlic basted grouper pan seared and topped with a ginger relish made of red pepper, red onion, ginger and mint.
    Jill

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast