Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: When you fall...get up again

• Display

Default Re: When you fall...get up again

Still at 199.2 but had soy last night and no cardio. Usually a good fast walk will help so I did 3 miles tonight and a 40 minute upper body weight workout. Hoping that between the two I will see the scale come back down a bit tomorrow. Seems like I only lose on the weeks I do not babysit. I think my diet is off just enough when I am there (and it isnt the calories because they are always on the low side -- I think it is the processed stuff and a little more fruit than I eat at home) that it throws me or maybe I have more cortisol in my system because I am on the watch with the little guy and that sets my stress level higher. It may also have to do with poorer sleep or all of the above. Anyway, my losses are just going to be a little slower for while.
    Jill

Back in ONEderland as of 7/27/2020!

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/193.0/169 or a size 10 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

198.7 this morning. I am guessing it is going to be slow going for awhile. It is what it is, I will just keep plugging away.
    Jill

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Still inching down 198.4. Got in a 3 mile walk and a weight workout for arms yesterday. Hoping to do another good walk today or maybe a long bike ride -- it is going to be another hot one today
    Jill

198 even today. A 24 hour fast day today
    Jill

Blog Entries
    Images

Have a great fast day. Did not know you did those. I have only done two of those so far but I kind of like them for a bit of wake up.

I do either a 24 or 36 hour wet fast 1-2 times a month. I totally agree on waking things up. And I feel physically great afterwards. I mean if I don't push it, I always try for the 36 but if I'm not feeling it I'll have dinner and end it at 24. But I like to go to 36 because it kicks your body into autophagy, where it breaks down the cells gets rid of the toxins and starts to reuse the amino acids in your body. It's bound to be beneficial for prevention of cancer and other problems and really if I can make it past dinner hour 36 isn't that hard to do. I go from a big dinner one night to breakfast 36 hours later but keep my electrolytes up zero sugar drinks during the day. So far it's been really good.

Down to 197.0 today. Losses are slowing down but they're still coming
    Jill

197.4 today. Probably will have to do indoor cardio tonight since it is raining yet again -- the rain is getting old.
    Jill

Rough couple of days. Been craving a lot lately. Not sure what's up. Exercise has been good. Water has been down a bit but not a lot. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. Weight the same as yesterday
    Jill

Blog Entries
    Images

You are holding... that is great. Yeah I struggle with periodical craving or hungry days as well. Do you think it is related to fasting?

No, at least not for me. Some days when I am hungry I will grab a handful of nuts. But then I seem to crave and be hungry all day. I don't know if the nuts are making it worse or if the hunger/craving is there before. I actually find a fast day seems to help abate cravings, almost like my system cleans out. It may also be related to the fact that the weather here has been crummy so I am not getting outdoors to walk and that affects my mood. Today I had cravings and was unmotivated to workout. I allowed myself a crash day but plan to get up and do a workout of some sort first thing tomorrow. It could also be related to the news that my son is postponing his wedding until Dec 2021 due to COVID19. I have been working for me but also for the wedding and now that is on hold. The good thing is I am now under pressure to maintain the loss. The bad thing is now I am under pressure to maintain the loss, LOL
    Jill

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast