Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 LastLast

Thread: When you fall...get up again

• Display

Blog Entries
    Images

Default Re: When you fall...get up again

I did not do very well yesterday either. I just gave into the cravings and saw several pounds on the scale but it should even out eventually. I am trying to find reasons to why I have super hungry days and I think I must be missing something, It could be these strange pandemic times of course if it is not physical... Hope you are doing good today. So far I am having a better day

I was the same---first time in a very long time. I didnt feel like exercising either. I will workout tonight and am getting back on track so I am not going to obsess over the scale jump but I wish I wouldnt have these roller coaster days. I think mine was triggered by my son cancelling the wedding til 12/2021. I have been working hard with the wedding in the back of my mind and this sort of took the wind out of my sails. Shook it off and getting back in the groove. Babysitting this week so may or may not post until Thursday. We will see.
    Jill

Back in ONEderland as of 7/27/2020!

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/193.0/169 or a size 10 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Ate clean today and got on 11K+ in steps. Also lower body workout. Felt good. Hitting bed early tonight. Little guy wore me out.
    Jill

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

16000+ steps today and upper body workout. Also ate clean. Better on water. Happy with my progress on process. Won't know what the scale is doing till I get home
    Jill

Eating clean again today and a finished all three workouts this week so I feel like I'm back on track and out of the funk I was in last week. I don't know what the scales going to say this weekend but at least I know I'm doing the right stuff. My plan for tomorrow is to get home and clean the house during the day then get a good 3 Mile cardio in tomorrow evening and starting on weights again Saturday
    Jill

Been a busy couple of days. Had my only art show for the year. Did OK considering the times. Weight back under 200 to 198.6 this morning. My rebellion has slowed things down but I am back on track.
    Jill

Still around. Weight holding at 197 for now and I am going to relax on the losing for a week and just hold steady without pushing for a week or so. want to get my mojo back.
    Jill

Still not much happening but thats OK
    Jill

Didnt weigh this morning. DH was in the bathroom when I got up so I skipped the scale.It has been hovering between 197 and 202 for the past three weeks. I have not been exercising hard and my calories have been averaging about 1700 so higher than I had been. Gives me a glimpse of maintenance. Today I did a really strong chest,back and shoulder workout and walked 2.25 miles at a 16 mph pace so that was strong too. Getting my momentum back. Calories today were spot on at 1600 and net carbs around 30 so fine there.

I spent most of the day trying to work out a small baby quilt in a pattern my sone and future DIL want for their wedding quilt. The quilt top for this baby quilt has taken 3 full days to construct. II didnt have a pattern and the quilt is 2 converging patterns made of 2" blocks and all the squares have to line up at the seams. lots of pinning, keeping rows and sequences straight and remembering which way to sew (you sew opposite directions with each row so the quilt will lay flat). Based on this, I can't wait to start the Queen sized one (she said sarcastically) Anyway thats all for today.
    Jill

Hey liv & chinadoll - thought you'd like to hear from another forum member from the past. I hadn't been back here in a long time, but visited last month to reference some past forum posts and information.

You guys seem to be the only ones actively posting these days. What happened to everyone else??

Hope you stay healthy and safe and continue to achieve your goals!