Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Thread: When you fall...get up again

• Display

Default Re: When you fall...get up again

Scale held steady today--always a good thing. 2 mile walk and a lower body workout so feeling good tonight.
    Jill

Back in ONEderland as of 7/27/2020!

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/191.8/169 or a size 10 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

big bump up to 196 this morning. Nothing I am worried about but coincidentally I had decided to do a 36 hour fast starting last evening so a body reset with a fast may be a good thing. I was definitely having some digestive changes and that often bumps the scale so a fast may be good from a health standpoint as well. It's almost dinner time and this is the WORST time of day especially since I can smell the dinner I prepared for DH cooking. I did ban him from making popcorn tonight -- that's torture on a normal night so smelling it when you haven't eaten for 24 hours is intolerable cruelty IMHO. Gotta hang in til about 7 PM then I know the hunger will ease and I can dream about a big brekkie of bacon and eggs tomorrow morning.
    Jill

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

193 this morning so coming back down. I always feel really good after a full fast day. Really need to do it more often but have not been motivated as much lately. Yesterday was great until dinner time, then after 7 PM the hunger left and I was OK. Even this morning did not wake up any more hungry than usual.
    Jill

Put on a pair of 14 jeans today. First time I have worn this size since high school. Scale was up a pound but this makes it OK I know the scale is a blip since I have been on track this week.
    Jill

Well since that last post I have screwed around a bit. It all started with a slice of cake at my son's wedding (I don't even like cake but it was the wedding and this was THE BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE I have ever eaten at a wedding.) BUT that one bite started a bit of a slide. Mind you I have not totally bailed. I kep[t faking it til I got back on track. Today was a good food and great exercise day so I feel like progress is being made.
    Jill

Blog Entries
    Images

How nice that you celebrated a wedding. But so sorry about it causing a slide. It is easy this time of year and with the kind of year we have had. I do allow myself off days. I usually have them planned or take them when carb food will be hard to avoid. So far it has been fine. Great to hear about a nice day. Are you celebrating tomorrow

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324