Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: When you fall...get up again

• Display

Default Re: When you fall...get up again

230.2 today, but I think the intestinal issues are still at play. I have been bobbing between 231 and 228 the past couple days. Had a good walk and a good weight workout today. Am icing one shoulder and my knees tonight...been a bit sore. All in all a good solid day.
    Jill
    I DID HAVE 100 pounds gone and WAS setting up residence in One-derland.
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way.

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Wanted to record this... earlier this week was having some intestinal issues, likely from having been on Augmentin. After 3-4 days of having to stick very close to the WC and no relief, I opted to do a 48 hour wet fast. I drank water and some sugar free electrolytes but that was all. I was surprised to see how little hunger I had -- mind you I was highly motivated to keep the fast going. I think it did the trick (though it has been 24 hours since I started eating again and now I am sort of having the opposite problem but it could just be my body needs some time. I may decide to fast for 24-36 hours once a month or so--- this really was interesting and not that difficult.
    Jill
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

System is back to normal for the most part. Going a bit stir crazy---was hoping to get back to the gym after finishing PT but with the gyms closed I guess I won't be changing things up much any time soon.

Down under 229 for sure now, and it is the lowest I have been since moving home. Food has been good -- keeping stocked up has been a bit of an issue but I've been able to continue shopping like a normal week for the most part.
    Jill

Weight has not moved an ounce in the past couple of days. That's OK though. Wishing I could get some sort of cardio in, but my knees are too bad to run or even walk more than a couple of miles (and not at a cardio pace). I have been dancing to a song every thirty minutes just to get moving and keep the mood light. LOL. I was in the house all day and will hit 6500 steps plus still need to do my PT exercise tonight. Rainy crummy day here. Feeling a little stir crazy. :/
    Jill

Beginning to think I need to check the scale---it seems pinned to the same weight every day, LOL. A really good day today. I had a small piece of ribeye on the grill tonight --- first of the spring. Reminded me why I love grilled steak. Mmmm. Still sore from my upper body workout the other night -- that means I am at the right weights. My legs are not as sore, but without a gym I cannot really do the exercises I need to work them,
    Jill

Still same weight Great upper body workout today. And walking more. Not up to 10K yet but I got in 8K today. I shoot for a base of 500 per hour and try to dance to at least one song per hour. Seems to be working. Good on food today. Macros looking pretty good. Fat a little low but I am not hungry so still in ketosis. Going a little stir crazy but it is getting me painting.
    Jill

Missed a couple days because I have been leaving my computer in the art studio and keep telling my self to post to it when I head there, but forget. After ten days my weight moved to 227.6 today. Not sure it will stick but I will take it. My efforts to exercise creatively during this Covid-19 shutdown have led to an injury. I tried to do homemade leg presses using my husband's body weight but doing it on the floor with a much heavier weight than the gym resulted in something popping in my lower ribs. I think it is just a muscle strain and am having to work with a lot lower weights at high reps while it heals. I can function but it is painful. That'll teach me that I am no longer 25. Anyway, I have been able to get out and walk more since the rain is temporarily stopped so I am making up for it. Still on track foodwise. To get this latest shift I cut out cheese for a couple days and got rid of my guilty pleasure sugar free popsickle the past couple nights. That is literally the only sweetener I eat but when trying to shift a plateau I cut even that out. Otherwise unremarkable week. Keep trying to focus on lots of skinless chicken and fish as my proteins as I seem to lose better with them overall, but oddly enough, I often see the scale move after a lean beef dinner. I don't question any of it---I jjust stick to what's working.
    Jill

Down another pound today. Sewing hospital masks today so not many steps or exercise, plus it is pouring outside. Wasn't really hungry at dinner so I decided to make today an IF day and skip dinner. That should give me a 20 hour fast by breakfast tomorrow. (and a ravenous appetite for breakfast). Rib getting better SLOWLY
    Jill

Managed my 10K steps today and dropped a couple more ounces. IF wasn't bad. Didnt go crazy with breakfast either. Managed to make 16 masks for the hospitals.
    Jill

Down again. 225.6 This is the steadiest losses I have ever had on Atkins. Guessing the portion restrictions are helping too. And that will serve me well later on when I hit goal. For now, I am down 27 pounds, and my BMI has dropped 5+ %. Not too shabby for 6 months
    Jill

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567