Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: When you fall...get up again

• Display

Default Re: When you fall...get up again

Down again. 222.4 today.

Weather chilly but there was sunshine. I did a good hard 45 min weight workout this morning and walked three miles this afternoon at a good pace. Started with hat, gloves neck scarf and a zipped polar fleece. Worked up a good sweat and ended with no hat, no gloves, no scarf and the jacket wide open. A good day
    Last edited by chinadoll; April 15th, 2020 at 06:00 PM.
    Jill

Back in ONEderland as of 7/27/2020!

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/191.8/169 or a size 10 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Same today 222.4 Not bad. Today is mask day so less exercise time today. I did a 2 mile walk. First Barbequed chicken of the year today. Looking forward to that, LOL.
    Jill

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

222.4 again today. DIdn't plan on doing a long walk today but I was out and feeling ok so I did almost 3 miles instead of my usual 2 and a bit. Even with 2 bad knees I am making this work. My stamina is improving and my pace has improved from 3 to 3.5 MPH and that's a comfortable pace whereas before I had to really push to stay there. A plus of being home every day.
    Last edited by chinadoll; April 17th, 2020 at 04:25 PM.
    Jill

Blog Entries
    Images

Happy to hear about your 30 lbs off. That is well worked. Sorry I abandoned ADBB for a bit. Just a pause for me. But I will try to become a regular again. The whole situation we are in just is a bit depressing but it is not that bad where i am really and I feel like we are over the worst so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Listen, I was really worried that you might have become one of the statistics in this mess. Just happy you are OK! I am surrounded by it but taking all the precautions, supporting the efforts of cherring the medical staff, sewing masks and donating food to those out of work. Not much else I can do, but having a positive purposed and turning off the news seems to be the combo that is working for me. Sending you a virtual hug - Jill
    Jill

Blog Entries
    Images

Sorry did not mean to scare you like that. I think you live in an area with more spread. Good work on using your talents to help. News is off most of the time here as well. Keeping to my diet and planning little new things are keeping me engaged.

Yep, gotta stay focused. It would be really easy to let this overwhelm and lead to bad choices. I have doubled down -- have upped the exercise and have a regular routing going and am being very aware of my food. So far, its working. I think my losses this time around have been steadier, less wacky patterns, and in gerneal, better results than I have had in a long time. Not going to screw that up.
    Jill

Food was good today and scale down a few ounces but just could not get motivated to exercise today or tonight. Must be the crappy weather. For the first time in a long time I am taking a day off with no meaningful exercise. Not sure if thats a good thing or not, but I am not feelin it tonight. I know I will have to do weights and walking tomorrow but thats OK. The pressure's on then. SOmetimes thats better for me. Will drink a lot of water tonight and hope for a little whoosh to motivate me in the morning.
    Jill

No real whoosh but I am at a new low by a couple ounces. Felt better getting out yesterday. Weather gray again today but I feel energized. Grocery store early this morning s empty and relatively well stocked. That's a blessing because produce has been scarce the past few weeks.

Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be heavy rain so I got out this afternoon in spite of Accuweather's announcement that it was raining and got in a 2 mile walk before the drops started hitting the ground. I was so glad I did. Was walking at a 4 MPH pace today---my old pace. First time I have hit that since I started walking. Knees not happy but they will rest tomorrow.
    Last edited by chinadoll; April 23rd, 2020 at 04:08 PM.
    Jill

Down a pound today 221.4. Pouring rain here so I was looking for a substitute and stumbled across a Lesley Sansone Walk away the Pounds youtube. I had heard of her but never used her videos. Gave it a try today. It was too easy, but at least I was moving for 30 minutes and it was sort of fun to have a change of pace. Definitely will look for a more challenging indoor alternative but it did the trick today. Still have my PT exercises to do tonight too.
    Jill

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast