Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Back to weights!!!

• Display

Blog Entries
    Images

Default Re: Back to weights!!!

I bet you are getting shapely.

I am definitely getting some shoulder and arm definition but it's slow coming and I do have some excess skin that hides it. My hip and back issues have been corrected and I'm no longer rolling my pelvis when I do a lot of the weight exercises so I'm getting stronger there and my thighs are Getting Thinner but my calves seem forever stuck is huge. It is what it is. I have a waist again that's a plus
    Jill

Back in ONEderland as of 7/27/2020!

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/191.8/169 or a size 10 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

I enjoyed reading your exercise journal, Jill, but then I noticed you haven't posted since August! You are back in Onederland--don't give up. I'm going to start my own exercise journal soon for accountability and could use some company.
    W 297 CW 175.6 GW 150

"Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; While others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than ever before."
    ~~Herodotus

Doin' the "Real Deal" Atkins 2002 since 9/15/2005
    x5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345