Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well here i go again!

• Display

Default Re: Well here i go again!

It should pass and hoping the teas help
    Jill

Back in ONEderland as of 7/27/2020!

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/195.2/169 or a size 8 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Images

Quote Originally Posted by chinadoll View Post
    It should pass and hoping the teas help
    Thanks Jill, i think they did because i felt a bit more upbeat yesterday and woke up with some energy this morning
    Clean Page - The Plan
    30 days induction
    weigh daily
    drink 5 bottles of water daily
    keep to 20g net carbs
    no peanuts, no strepsils and no coconut
    Work out but dont over do it

Margie!!!

Images

Day 12
    Net carbs 18.19g
    Fat 74%
    Protein 20%
    Carbs 6%
    Calories 1913
    Steps 16159
    Walked for an hour, 380 JJ, 150 seconds of plank
    Felt a lot more active than previous day. Definitely took calories up a bit more.Two days before I weigh myself
    Clean Page - The Plan
    30 days induction
    weigh daily
    keep to 20g net carbs

Margie!!!

Thats OK I actually find a get a drop after an up calorie day so fingers crossed for you. If you are premenopausal dont forget the scale can do wacky things I used to lose only one week a month then would see it see saw back up the scale for the other three weeks before a new drop-- Hope you are measuring too. that's always a nice back up for when the scale is not cooperating. But you know the game so trust the process. <3
    Jill

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Images

Did my weigh in this morning and I am not happy about the numbers. Lost 4lbs only in two weeks after all the hard work. Meh! Inches lost around the waist about 3Ē. First instinct was to walk away and go eat my food and accept that I will be fat for life. But Iím not doing that because I know I will be back here in a month with the 4lbs back and then some. So I plan to extend induction indefinitely until I get this thing cracked. I plan to start weighing daily and watching food more closely. Will look at the striscter Atkins when I get a minute and probably do that. My body has gone through quite a beating recently so Iím not surprised itís struggling to hold on to some fat to cope with my craziness. Consistency is key so plan to stay the plan. Will upload food stats from tomorrow as Day 1 of 30
    Clean Page - The Plan
    30 days induction
    weigh daily
    keep to 20g net carbs

Margie!!!

Stress is a big weight loss factor and so are hormone changes. Weighing daily will make you crazy for awhile but after 3 -4 months you will see your body's weigh loss pattern emerging. The inches lost are not to be undervalued either. It may say 4 on the scale but there is a lot happening inside and you may find your body catches up to your efforts later. Trust the process and learn patience. You body will lose at its own pace. I would say stay on induction but add more veggies only. Be really strict on your dairy limits. That can kill losses. Hang in there, it's a marathon not a sprint
    Jill

Images

Thanks Jill, the was very discouraging. Absolutely at this being a marathon and not a sprint. I’m here for the long haul and will stick to the plan. And guess what? Body surprised me. I’m at 209 today from 220 at start. I think two weeks is a give up date for me and my body was waiting for me to throw in the trowel.

Yesterday was like an OMAD day for me. I had only one meal in the evening and it was a chicken pepper soup (local delicacy). Also been doing my challenges and will details below:
    3 sets each of
    10 lateral lunges with knee raises
    10 lateral banded walks
    10 bear crawl hold with shoulder taps
    10 chair squats
    10 alternate bird dogs
    460 jump jacks
    190 secs of planks
    Yoga with Adrienne day 4 (Home)
    I think yoga is helping a lot with stress levels
    Maintaining water levels and supplementation with natural teas

i am super excited

Clean Page - The Plan
    30 days induction
    weigh daily
    keep to 20g net carbs

Margie!!!

I think we do well to learn these patterns from the past to help us push through in the future. My post today has me dealing with some of the same thoughts. Good for you on 11 down. That's terrific.
    Jill

Images

Spot on Jill. i think i was pushing myself too hard with the exercise and I slumped into inactivity for a few days.
    Also did some small sabotaging with food but nothing too extraordinary
    I am going through a rough patch emotionally. I dont think I am doing too well working from home
    Its lonely without a real partner. i have (had) one but that has been so emotionally draining because I need more and he cant give me what I want and I really think I am dumping a lot on him because he has his own demons to deal with.
    Anyway i am posting this today to recommit to logging in my food, exercising and doing my water justice.
    Last night I tried to make up for lost Jumping jacks and planks from my challenge. I did 1140 and 660 seconds respectively.
    I am attempting to catch up on 4 lost days of core exercise and just the thought of it is so daunting
    Anyway will be back to log results later
    I think I will go take a look at my old journals and see if there is some kind of trend here
    Clean Page - The Plan
    30 days induction
    weigh daily
    keep to 20g net carbs

Margie!!!

Don't try to catch up. That's just going to frustrate you and exahust you. If you had been pushing hard maybe , just maybe, your body needed to rest. SO pick up and continue on and when you really truly feel tired, take a day. I have at least one full rest day per week with no weights and no cardio. I still try to hit my steps on those days but at a leisurely pace. Your body needs that at least every 6 or 7 days. As for the suupport, yeah it is tough because it's not just that you are on your own doing it, (after 37 years of marriage I feel alone in this WOE too) but that his needs and demons drain you too and that adds to your stress. One thing-- you need to decide in your head that you dont do self sabotage any more. I have learned to go without food rather than eat the wrong food and it hasnt killed me. I know that is easier said than done and the emotional stress is a huge trigger for eating, so hang in there, build on your successes and don't beat yourself up---just keep moving forward
    Jill

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast