Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: one week clean induction menu!

• Display

Images

Default Re: one week clean induction menu!

Quote Originally Posted by daynalyn View Post
    I am very familiar with hcg and my main concern for you is that you will probably gain weight by switching to Atkins because you are going from 500 calories/day to a high fat, high calorie (in comparison) eating plan. I'm not saying it won't work for you eventually, but it probably will not happen as quickly as you are hoping. I understand about being a model and wanting to get back to that weight as soon as possible, but unfortunately, if we want to stay healthy, it doesn't work that way. I'm not a model (nor was I ever) but I will be competing in the Mrs. Caliornia pageant next year, so I get it (really). Trust me on this; I lost 53 lbs in 4.5 months and thought that was SLOW!

As far as the original menu, sausage almost always has added sugar. It is very important to read the ingredients in addition to the nutrition panel in order to spot hidden sugars (words that end with -ose). The main thing that jumped out at me though was WAY too much flax. It is only recommended for constipation and even then, only one tablespoon. Some of the posts on this thread make it seem like an unlimited number of crackers made of flax is ok. It also seemed like some of the days exceeded the "other veggies" amounts. It's supposed to be 3 cups from the salad veggies list or 2 cups salad veggies + one cup from the "other" list.

I don't know your age/height/weight, etc., but I would be more than happy to share any information/advice with you. I know that this can potentially be a wonderful, successful, and healthy way of eating, so please feel free to ask me anything else. That's why I'm here.
    Well, my life sure did change for the worse after this. Craziness happened and competing in Mrs. California did not. Anyway, I haven't given up completely. I'm considering Mrs. Florida 2016 (if I can get back in to shape). Wow! Weird sometimes to read your own old posts.

How are you doing Daynalyn? You've been on my mind lately and I hope you are doing well.
    Restarted Atkins 1/6/2017
    SW 229.6
    CW 210.4
    GW 138

By perseverance the snail reached the ark.~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon

OWL Rung 1

Images

Terrible, but it's so sweet of you to ask Things have gotten even worse. I'll post an update in my journal soon.

Oh no! I am so sorry. I'll be looking for your update and see if we can all brainstorm what the heck is going on. Or maybe you don't want or need advice but just hugs, positive energy and prayer. Maybe some things are happening in your life that need more attention than weight loss. Whatever you are looking for I'll be there for you and I'm sure others will be as well.
    Restarted Atkins 1/6/2017
    SW 229.6
    CW 210.4
    GW 138

By perseverance the snail reached the ark.~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon

OWL Rung 1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567