Thread: WELCOME TO THE ADBB From Your Administrators and Moderators

• Display

Default WELCOME TO THE ADBB From Your Administrators and Moderators

Hello!!

We are so happy to have you at the ADBB. Our administrators and mods, work hard to make this board the best it can be. We are very proud of it and we are thrilled you came our way.

I would like to ask each new member to start a new topic and introduce yourself to us. You can make it short and sweet or go into as much detail as you'd like. Just click on the Post New Thread button in the Spotlight Introduce Yourself Forum and when the page opens, add a subject and talk/type away in the area provided. Be sure to hit submit new thread when you are through writing. There is an edit button on each post in case you make a mistake and want to correct anything.

We love to meet new people. Please feel free to look around our ADBB site and make yourself at home. We are a community of people who are here for the sole purpose of helping each other lose weight and live healthier lives the Atkins way. You won't find a better place to get all of your questions answered AND, you'll find all the encouragement and support you'll need.

We hope you will stay for a long time and become a regular "poster" at our ADBB community. Thank you again for being here and for helping us spread the word about this wonderful site.

Janice
    Last edited by jimmie 48; September 18th, 2016 at 08:31 AM. Reason: removing list of "staff". these are found in current threads elsewhere.
    Re-started: 2/23/09
    Starting: 215
    Current: 207
    First Goal: 175

I love my horses!
    I love my dogs!