Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goal: Lose 20 pounds by...

• Display

Aight people, welcome aboard...and yes, we shall have weigh-ins every friday since we're only about a month away from the goal date. Good luck to all of you, and remember to post your progress every friday.

Starting: 190
    Current: 147
    Goal: 130

Today's the day people...lets bust out the scales and post some updates. :icondance

For me, i weighed myself this morning and came in at a little under 160 pounds, so i got about 10 pounds left to go to reach my goal. :yes

Default Re: UH-OH

Quote Originally Posted by LoriLouise
    Sorry guys, I guess u can tell I'm new!!!! Didn't mean to post so many times. Duh! :confused
    Ah thats ok. Do you know how to sign in as a member?
    Take care,
    Mystique

234/179/140

Well, its that time again...time for friday weigh-ins!!! :joy

Aight, this morning i got on the scale and was at 157, which is roughly 7 pounds from the goal i set for the end of the challenge. :no Seeing how this challenge ends in 5 days, i think i'd be happy if i got to 155 or below.

I had a few setbacks...week before this one i went to vegas and splurged a little eating at buffets everyday. When i returned i had went up to 162, so i've basically lost 5 pounds since last Thursday.

Now i'm trying to switch it up so my body doesnt get used to anything...i do strict induction on weekdays and i move on to OWL on weekends...i'm in the testing stage with it right now and see how it works for me.

EDIT

*This Challenge thread has been closed due to extended absence of owner. Please feel free to private message any compliments and/or comments to the original poster. If you are the owner and would like to revive your Challenge thread please PM the forum mod or an Admin.
    Last edited by sillygirl; March 14th, 2007 at 08:51 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123