Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween Challenge!

• Display

Default halloween challenge!

Yay!

I have set my goal at 137 by Halloween, which as it happens is also my birthday, so of course I am up for the Halloween Challenge!

BTW I am cleansing my system from my Frankenfood addiction, and I am starting on my clean induction tomorrow! I can't wait to get rid of the garbage in my system!

ha'
    Emma
    Quitters never win.

IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID - YOU'LL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT!

I'm up for a Halloween Challenge.

I don't think I've ever done a Challenge before but I see them in everyone signature and I though it might be a good idea to try it out.

So, what's involved other than having a goal weight. Is that it? Let's see, I like the 10 lb. idea. I could loose more, but I also want to make sure i am successful.

10 lbs. That brings me to 205 by halloween. Maybe I should make it 15 lbs... what's that a little over 2 lbs. a week. Well, I think I'm going to stick with the 10 then...

okay

HERE WE GO!!!

mini goal - 205 by Halloween
    mini goal - 198 by Thanksgiving

OK guys we have exactly six weeks to meet our Halloween Challenge goals!

Also, on top of setting goals for weight, I think that it might be nice to try and only weigh in once a week. Lets say starting today, and then every Sunday until Halloween Sunday.

Okay good luck everyone! And I had some fun making a few banners, feel free and use mine or the others below:

Emma
    Quitters never win.

Height: 5'9"
    Challenge Start Weight: 179
    CW: 176
    GW: 165
    Jeannine
    39 5'9"
    SW ~ 182/CW ~ 181/GW ~ 165
    Start ~ Oct. 20, 2009

I am so up for the challenge. I am starting induction tomorrow 9/22/04. That is 5 weeks appr. to halloween. I want to lose 25-30lbs. I exercise a lot already. I weigh 230. I just had a baby 5 months ago and I want to get back down to 170lbs. I am 5'11 so at 170 I look really good. I was 160 and I did look sick :yikes . So 170 is my end goal....but for now get me to 200 lbs! :joy

Holly

230/230/Halloween challenge 200/GW 170
    One day at a time.

I'm on board! My husbands birthday is the day before Halloween, so this would be a great "present"

My goal is 25 pounds by Halloween! Good luck all!!

Good luck starting induction UnaLaCadosa! I hope that you enjoy this WOL as much as I do, and I am glad you joined the challenge! Being involved in these always helps me stay on top of myself. So if I get a craving to cheat, I think about the challenge and then I behave, because I don't want mess up all of my progress so far, and I want to get to my goal! Make sure to check in with us and let us know how you are doing! I would suggest weighing in only once a week so that you aren't discouraged by the scale. And make sure to measure yourself before induction so that after the 2 weeks you can see the good that you did yourself!

Happy low carbing!

Emma

EDIT

*This Challenge thread has been closed due to extended absence of owner. Please feel free to private message any compliments and/or comments to the original poster. If you are the owner and would like to revive your Challenge thread please PM the forum mod or an Admin.
    Last edited by sillygirl; March 14th, 2007 at 08:47 AM.
    Quitters never win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12