Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Low Carb Cheesecake (induction safe when crustless)

• Display

Default Re: Low Carb Cheesecake (induction safe when crustless)

I tried this recipe, but my cheese cake didn't rise.... what did I do wrong? BTW: I used liquid Sweet'n Low instead of Splenda...

I don't really know and I haven't tried this one. But this one - CHEESECAKE FACTORY CHEESECAKE - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes is my absolute favorite and I've made it several times. If you try it, read the additional instructions at the bottom... use 3 eggs and drop the protein powder..not necessary. This one is not Linda's favorite, she likes the type that I don't ..more of a pie than a cheesecake in my opinion. This one comes out like a nice, rich, thick, New York cheesecake. Yummy. I don't make the crust listed in the recipe either.. I make my own with almond meal or no crust at all and I use a combination of davinci vanilla and caramel syrups and stevia to sweeten it.
    178/135-138/135
    5.6 sz 4
    restarted Oct 25, 2011
    Maintenance now

more info in profile if'n ya need it.

Blog Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by jojofra58 View Post
    I tried this recipe, but my cheese cake didn't rise.... what did I do wrong? BTW: I used liquid Sweet'n Low instead of Splenda...
    Did it rise but fall down? That is an issue with cheese cakes. You have to be careful and really follow the recipe instructions for measurement and cooking procedure.

I have made this cake and it went well. I like new york style cheese cakes and this one was perfect for me.

Thumbs up Re: Low Carb Cheesecake (induction safe when crustless)

When I just found this recipe again, my eyes literally welled up with tears. I have been looking for it for over three years now and couldn't remember where it was located online. This is not only the most important low carb recipe in my life! But possibly the most important recipe to me ever! (Now that I've found it again :P) And I was a personal chef so recipes are important to me! Lol!
    I have tried many other cheesecake recipes trying to get somewhat close to how this one turns out and I finally just quit trying to make it all together. NOTHING COMPARES! This recipe takes a bunch of work and way more time to make than any other one I've tried and I still WILL NEVER USE ANY OTHER RECIPE! I've had MULTIPLE people that weren't doing low carb tell me it is the best cheesecake they've ever had. This is worth anything you have to go through in order to make it.
    THANK YOU FOR CREATING AND POSTING THIS RECIPE! As goofy as this sounds, this recipe has seriously blessed my life! If you've ever tried to maintain a healthy diet you can understand how important a truly great treat is!
    Eternally grateful-
    Laura
    Oh p.s. A tip for the topping, use Walden Farms (a carb/calorie free line of dressings, toppings etc) Carmel syrup (not the dip). It's about $4 a bottle and worth every penny, and atop this cheesecake, you may think you've left this earth and entered a celestial plane

Blog Entries
    Images

My MIL told me after tasting this cheesecake - that it was the best she had ever tried.
    Glad you found it again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345