2. Default Re: GAME - Change one letter to make another word

Snakes............ Stakes

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Snake Champion!

Default Re: GAME - Change one letter to make another word

Stakes - - - - - - > Stokes
    260/234/180 Male - 38 y/o

It never ceases to amaze me of how easy and how effective this ***diet*** is!!

I am a long time Atkineer (if that is a word), but I have been away from the board for the last 3 years, I am now back full time. When I began my weightloss journey in 2004 I weighed in at 260 lbs. At my lowest I dropped down to around 188 lbs but have refound some of that weight since trying to do my own thing. Atkins IS ME and I am now back to work on my loss and also to be a pillar of support for the new and not so new members. I love this way of eating!

4. Default Re: GAME - Change one letter to make another word

stokes.............stones

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Snake Champion!

Stones - - - - Scones.

I am a long time Atkineer (if that is a word), but I have been away from the board for the last 3 years, I am now back full time. When I began my weightloss journey in 2004 I weighed in at 260 lbs. At my lowest I dropped down to around 188 lbs but have refound some of that weight since trying to do my own thing. Atkins IS ME and I am now back to work on my loss and also to be a pillar of support for the new and not so new members. I love this way of eating!

Images

Scones ---- Scores !

Snake Champion!

I'm going to have 2 goes in a row here, so that I can change that annoying first letter......

Scores - Scorns

Snake Champion!

scorns - - - - -acorns

acorns....> adorns

F/40/5'2"
    Start: 7/24/06

Current: Lost 49.25 pounds & 49.4 inches
    For weekly stats: http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.c...ad.php?t=38056
    Mini Goal: 90 kg/198 lbs <= MET Wk 13 - Oct 23
    Mini Goal2: 83 kg/182 lbs<= MET Wk 19 - Dec 30
    Mini Goal3: 75 kg/165 lbs (drivers license weight from YEARS ago!)
    Long Term Goal: 20% body fat! THEN I've made it!

Snake Champion!

adorns - - - - adores