Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burger King

• Display

Default Re: Burger King

I had a junior whopper last night (no bun/no ketchup).......extremely good and it hit the spot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAN1974 View Post
    I NEED SOME INFO. ON BURGER KING'S BURGERS. I WAS TOLD THAT THERE BURGERS ARE NOT ATKINS FRIENDLY. I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT. IF TRUE THEN THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE FOR TODAY BECAUSE I HAD A TRIPLE WHOPPER WITH NO CHEESE, BUN AND TOMATO/ WITH PICKLES, ONIONS LETTUCE AND MAYO.....OH WELL I NEED SOME ANSWERS PLEASE IS THIS TRUE?
    I had them on induction with NO problems. YUMMY!!!!!

I now work at a Burger King. The way to order a low carb whopper is to simply say, Low Carb. We have a button for that too. I have been eating them as my free meal. Mine came with a small amount of ketchup. You can say no ketchup, only mustard too. They put the mayo on the bun though and mine didn't come with mayo, so if you want it ask them and they can put special on your order and tell the cooks. Its even better if you order heavy lettuce and heavy pickles. You could add heave tomatoes and onions as well. I see that they no longer seem to charge for heavy tomatoes on the whopper. They changed our register and it doesn't charge for an extra slice of tomato anymore. Worth a shot. Its like a salad on top of a burger patty with cheese. Also, whoppers are on the 2 for $5 menu again. With tax you can get two for $5.35 Cheese is .20 per slice and a whopper comes with two slices. I think bacon is .50. A cup of water is .40. A value drink is $1 instead of a $1.50 for a small. Senior Cokes are the size of a value coke and are .40 cents. A small coffee for seniors is .40 cents. Yes we have decaf coffee. And yes people order Unsweetened teas and ask for Splenda even in the drive-threw. Unsweetened tea is $1.07 for a huge cup, and we have Splenda! Instead of a double, more veggies, more cheese for a cheaper price. You can use coupons, a coupon for a buy one get one free whopper is even better than the two for $5.

I hope this information is helpful for people who end up in a Burger King on Atkins. Besides, a low carb whopper is way lower in calories without the mayo. I researched and a regular Whopper is 630 calories. Regular Whopper with cheese 710 calories. so cheese adds 40 calories per slice. A regular low carb whopper with cheese is 370 calories and 5g of carbs. Some how you save 340 calories and only get 5 carbs.
    Last edited by RitaCeleste; September 13th, 2014 at 08:53 PM.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZnO0K3/]

My starting weight is 210 lbs. Trying to get to 160 or whatever is a size 12.

good to know when stuck without many lunch choices, thanks
    Jill
    I DID HAVE 100 pounds gone and WAS setting up residence in One-derland.
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/206.2/169 or a size 8 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12