Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Depression

• Display

Default Re: Depression

Easier said than done....I agree with whatsername.. sometimes it's very difficult to deal with even thinking about happy thoughts...

Question Re: Depression

Quote Originally Posted by Chad's Wife View Post
    I am new to all of this . And know that I was suffering from a mild to moderate form of depression .
    I however as of 7 days ago . Now feel quite a bit better ! I am a woman , 5 pregnancies , over weight , stressed . Do I need to go on ? LOL
    I started Atkins a week ago today . And have lost 8lbs. which makes me feel better.
    I wanted though to tell you all . That I have been taking One A Day vitamins for women , taking DHEA supplements (1 a day) and also taking enzyme infused probiotics to cleanse the gut area .
    And just by taking the 3 and following the Atkins WOE . I feel so much BETTER . I have energy , I am happy most of the time . I do not feel as stressed as I was 7 days ago .
    Can I pin point one specific ingredient ,that I believe to more important than the other ? No . but I know the enzyme infused probiotics helped to clean my system out so much so . That I quickly got over a nasal problem . While everyone else still is suffering from it .
    I am not a doctor , and am only telling you what I believe that has helped me . I have NOT felt this good ... in lets say 6 years now ....
    Have to ask, where is Chad in all of this?
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.

Nice stuff.
    I also think about for that things which not important in real life. But i think if a man put his mind empty then he will not be need any pills or treatment. Always think positive because positive thinking is the way of success. Good luck!
    Bradley15

Thanks for sharing that Maybe that'll help my friend who is quite depressed now. My friend seems to be my elder sister. I just don't want her feeling depressed about her condition.
    Last edited by nari1208; July 25th, 2012 at 09:53 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12