Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with this???? lmao

• Display

Susky,
    I hope when you do try them on you have the same porblem I had with my new shorts I bought as a motivator at a sale last fall and they don't fit because they are too big!
    by the book atkinseer

[I]

Well, I just tried them on...and they almost fit!

Before, I couldn't even get them up to my waist...and today I not only slipped them up to the right place, I actually buttoned them and zipped them up with almost no effort.

Just a little more, and they'll be like regular jeans! YEAH!

(I started Atkins with a 46 waist...and these "test jeans" are 42s!)

wooo hooo way to go susky... doesnt it feel great??????? I am sooooooooooo happy for you .... so very happy .. keep up the great work
    Christie 293/204/165
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

alright. Aren't motivational clothes great tools. What happened to your picture?
    by the book atkinseer

[I]

I have a shirt that I used to motivate me, but I bought the silly thing sooooo long ago that it really wouldn't look "stylish" today. But when it does fit I will parade around town for a week. And as for pants, I never really had a rear end to hold them up, and now that I have dropped some weight they slide off even more. My wife is joking about suspenders. Hopefully they won't be the wide band rainbow ones...........
    January 6th 2003 469/368/285

101 today!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2big4mysize
    alright. Aren't motivational clothes great tools. What happened to your picture?
    I took it off because it looked goofy along with the "talkative" avatar. I was thinking of making up a before/now set up pictures for the signature are, kind of like Brook's...I'm motivated every time I see one of her posts!

Hey susky Go look at Brooks new motivational pics. LOL LOL
    by the book atkinseer

[I]

bump for our jeans folks.
    by the book atkinseer

[I]

OK OK who was that lady that started this post????????? thank gawd that was never me lmao
    Christie 293/204/165
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Default You guys are too funny

One thing I LOVE about these posts are we all have either been or still are FAT and yet we are fun, loving people with great sense of humors.

It helps me a great deal not to feel insecure and to just be myself and have the attitude, we are all in this together, so we will succeed together.

I went shopping Saturday to buy a new outfit for my son's graduation. I found so many cute things but when I tried them on I did not like the way my flabby stomach looked. I went ahead and bought a couple things knowing I will be able to look good in them in even a month or two.

Keep up the good work everyone and before you know it we will all be about half our size. I asked my husband if he would take me on a cruise when I reach my goal and he smiled and said sure hun, that is a small reward. The big reward will be how you feel about yourself. Man, I love that man.

Laura
    started Atkins on 6/9/03
    270/266/150

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast