Thread: Have any of you done the Candida thing...

• Display

Blog Entries

Default Have any of you done the Candida thing...

to try to get you out of a stall? I started almost 2 weeks ago after 4 months of gaining and losing the same 5 pounds. I'm just wondering if it worked for anyone?
    Susan
    OWL: berries

SW/CW/GW
    211.6/178.4/140

Lost 22 pounds on low carb from June to December, 2011. My goal for 2012 is to lose more than that! Sure, I'm a slow loser. But as long as I'm moving in the right direction, I'll still make the finish line eventually!

1/1/2012 189.8
    1/30/2012 186.4
    2/28/2012 183.0
    3/31/2012 178.4

Blog Entries

Default Re: Have any of you done the Candida thing...

I haven't tried it but it wouldn't hurt.
    I would think your just on a normal hesitation period but post your menu, let us know what rung your on and you might just want to do Stallbusters and see if it works.

41 pounds down and counting

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else. - Yogi Berra

Blog Entries

Default Re: Have any of you done the Candida thing...

I tested when I first started and came up negative so I haven't thought about it since. Since you have been losing the same 5 pounds over and over it sounds like Desert said, that you are just in a normal hesitation -- kind of a habitual diet pattern. Don't give up - post your menu's in the rate my menu area to see if you are eating enough and eating the correct way.
    My name is Carole
    I am a human being
    I'm going to take it 1 hour at a time, 3 meals a day, 1 day after another.
    I've quit stressing over the finish line so I can do better from the start to the finish.