Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: Blueberrylady's Cheat Free Journal

• Display

Default Re: Blueberrylady's Cheat Free Journal

I'm back. I keep getting a 'server busy' message and when I do get online here, the board is so slow that I only do a minimum of posting.

I lost 2 lbs. in February because I've gone back to pre-maintenance because I need more variety of foods. Losing slowly doesn't bother me so I'm just taking my time and it's working. I tried on a long skirt yesterday that used to be tight in the waist but now it fits just fine so I'm happy.
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn
    X 52 X 64 X16

2. Default Re: Blueberrylady's Cheat Free Journal

i love the plan, nyna. i think slow losers tend to keep the weight off and tend to the be the long term atkineers/low carbers.
    a loss of 2 pounds in february.... that's still 1/2 pound a week and there's nothing wrong with that

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

I'm glad you're back!
    Hope your husband is on the mend.
    Isn't it just the best when you are able to fit into clothes that you've left behind?
    I think Atkins is slowly teaching me patience. I wish I had your wisdom so that it (losing slowly) wouldn't bother me.
    F

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w7c0zEG/weight.png

I'm back again. I gained 2 lbs. over Easter but it's gone now and I'm back on plan. I'm roasting chicken this morning, which is my favorite meal and it will last for a while so I'm good on protein for now.

I picked up some salad makings yesterday after going through one of those aggravating times where I had lettuce but no tomatoes or cukes, then had the tomatoes and cukes but no lettuce. I buy those packages of mixed lettuces and they have to be used up fast before they turn brown so I'm good on that for a few days.

I've been getting my water and vitamins in all along and now I just need to watch the calories although I don't count them, just try to keep them in mind.
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn
    X 52 X 64 X16

they had lettuce and cucs but no tomatoes here.
    Jill
    I DID HAVE 100 pounds gone and WAS setting up residence in One-derland.
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way.

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718