Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Just starting Induction.

Fatlady is online now ADBB Amateur

Default Just starting Induction.

Hi All, I've just started the induction phase and 2 days in, feeling very positive. I have had success using the Atkins method before, so I know how well it works. I gained a lot of information and ideas from the book, which is very informative. I'm not having cravings yet, but no doubt they'll soon appear! Looking forward to browsing through the site, and hope to be able to give as well as receive support.
    Lisa and Kathleen1976 like this.

Lisa is offline ADBB Admiral

Default Re: Just starting Induction.

Welcome to the board!

I hope you find it helpful in your journey!
    Kathleen1976 and Fatlady like this.
    SW: 226, CW: 226,

Administrator
    Tetris Champion! Cell-Out Champion! Mahjong Champion! Bounce Back Champion! Mumu Champion! Zookeeper Champion!
    Images

Welcome Fatlady!

Love the username. I'd like to change mine to Fat Kat. Haha....

You'll get a lot of support here even though the Board may seem a little dead. Most of these people have been on here for years supporting other members. I really admire them. They have so much personal experience with the ups and downs of mindful eating. I;m like the prodigal. Returning again and again to get support. This year I intend to give as much as I receive.

To get your ticker and an image or your stats check out under the first forum and look at the 10 things to do when you are new. I was never able to get their ticker to work so I use Tickerfactory.
    I am looking forward to seeing you share and having success with Atkins woe!!
    Fatlady likes this.
    Restarted Atkins 1/6/2017
    SW 229.6
    CW 210.4
    GW 138

By perseverance the snail reached the ark.~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon

OWL Rung 1

Thank you, I'm sure I will. When I've followed the Atkins method before, there was no forum, so I think this is inspiring!
    Kathleen1976 likes this.

Hi Ladies/gents, I appear to have lost 4lbs this week which is unbelievable for me. I also have an underactive thyroid, and find it extremely difficult to lose weight. However, this first week has been so unbelievably easy! Please God, let me keep it up. Hope you are all achieving your weight goals?

Hi Tom, thank you for the invite, but could I consider this in a few weeks when everything is not so overwhelming? At the moment, I am finding the site a little difficult to navigate, so I need to find my feet first.

Woo-hoo on your 4 lbs in 7 days! Fantastic.

Measure yourself as well and get a pair of pants that are just a little too tight and try it on in a month. Those are useful additional tools because the scale will do some funny things. Especially the 3rd week. Some people get really upset because sometimes there is no scale weight loss in the 3rd & 4th week or it's slower. But never fear you will shrink. This way of eating works for just about everyone.

I'm having my time of the month so I feel the bloat and there's no point in weighing right now. But 19 lbs makes me happy (especially breaking it from the 18th-25th).
    Keep going and keep posting. I am so happy for you. It works!
    Fatlady likes this.
    SW 229.6
    CW 210.4
    GW 138

OWL Rung 1

Lisa is offline ADBB Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by Fatlady View Post
    Hi Ladies/gents, I appear to have lost 4lbs this week which is unbelievable for me. I also have an underactive thyroid, and find it extremely difficult to lose weight. However, this first week has been so unbelievably easy! Please God, let me keep it up. Hope you are all achieving your weight goals?
    Congratulations on the weight loss so far! It's very nice to read how others are doing during induction.

It takes a little bit to navigate the website, but it's worth hitting a wrong button every now and then, and getting lost on how to use the search bar at the top of the right. Looking forward to watching your progress reports!
    Kathleen1976 likes this.
    SW: 226, CW: 226,

Hey Fatlady.
    Just checking in with you and seeing how you are progressing.
    I hope all is going well.
    SW 229.6
    CW 210.4
    GW 138

OWL Rung 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast